April 16, 2011

Singer Sewing Machine 1923 Model





















































Antique Singer 1923 Model AJ263194 portable Sewing machine.
Comes with a dome case, original manual and a ton of attachments.
In great working condition. It is an electrical sewing machine with attached pedal.

What's unique about this sewing machine is that it has attached light.
Yes! the light bulb is original 1923 version also!
Very unique and hard to find one with 1923 light bulb attached.
Nicely preserved and well kept.

Own a piece of an American Heritage.

Price: $425.00

Payment method: Paypal, Major Credit Cards, Money Orders, Cashier's Check.

Inquiries on shipping and other info:
Contact: hgk8989@gmail.com


All contents: Pictures, descriptions and writings are copyrighted. Unauthorized copying and use of any contents without written request to the author is strictly prohibited. Copyrighted(c)HigginK 2011.All Rights Reserved.

9 comments:

  1. we have the same singer sewing machine number AF905742 made in Simanco, USA. It also has the light which also works. Underneath the machine when lifted up it has the number 10 also 54564.You can contact us at 731-232-8563 if interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a 1923 singer with the light. made in Simanco,USA. #AF905742.contact me if you want to. Mike or Linda A\C 731-232-8563.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I worked on amachine that looks like this onewithe the shuttle bobbin escept it has a legg control that attaches by puttingit in a hole in the frontof the wood box the light also works but doesn't look as modernas this one.It works perfect. Also did a simular one too thathasa round bobbin that drops inand a legg control thesame as the other, can any tell meany thing about these ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have A 1923 singer with the original light, all original parts and two foot pedals.Singer Manufacturing Great Britain #EG031070. Black with gold designs. If interested contact Cheryl or Terry at 636-232-3989.In mint condition.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello. I'm confused about the year on this machine. I was researching some of mine and found this website that shows the serial numbers and year. http://www.singerco.com/support/machine-serial-numbers/double-letter

    I have one just like yours but my serial number is a single letter G0158453 which puts it at 1923, but it seems your serial number would make it a 1949 machine.

    Am I understanding the serial numbers correctly?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello. I'm confused about the year on this machine. I was researching some of mine and found this website that shows the serial numbers and year. http://www.singerco.com/support/machine-serial-numbers/double-letter

    I have one just like yours but my serial number is a single letter G0158453 which puts it at 1923, but it seems your serial number would make it a 1949 machine.

    Am I understanding the serial numbers correctly?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Theѕe аre tгuly wonderful іdeas in сoncerning blogging.
    You hаνе touched some plеasant рοintѕ here.
    Αny ωay keep up wrintіng.
    Also visit my blog post : Antique clocks auction

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is in point of fact a nice and helpful piece of іnfo.
    I am glad that you just sharеd this helpful infoгmation with
    us. Ρlease keeρ us іnformеԁ like thіs.
    Thank you for shaгing.
    My blog post :: bnc connector

    ReplyDelete
  9. I every time spent my half an hour to read this blog's articles every day along with a mug of coffee.
    My blog post Canon EOS Rebel T3 Review

    ReplyDelete